Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of decals, but that doesnt look bad. Maybe it's because the body kit complements the sedan so well. What body kit is that?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Actually doesn't look too bad, sometimes a decal can overpower the lines of a car, but this one actually works with it.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
i usually say no to decals, but this one looks pretty good on your car, especially with that body kit.
good job there.
i hope you got power to back it up tho, lol

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Cool design, but I don't like the high blue stripe on the fender. It doesn't match the grey stripe.

I think it would look better like this:

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
^^ good eye there man, I didn't notice till you said so.
it would definitely look better that way.

·
Registered
722 Posts
It looks pretty good, but. I think you need to paint the door handles and the backs of the mirrors silver and it would be complete. For some reason, my eyes just gravitate towards them & they just seem out of place......

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I like it, hey didn't you have a thread with a photoshop of that decal idea, looks exactly like what you wanted..... nice work!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i actually do like it... cool car

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
not a fan of decals everywhere either.....but it looks good....

I would personally have gone with the hella headlights...more streamlined....

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
thats gotta be one of, if not the best looking sedan ive seen !! very good looking ride man.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I have to agree with Ataru on what he said. But it does look pretty good. Not too overpowering and it still looks clean.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the comments!!!!...glad to hear that people actually like it(kinda).

the body kit is a VSX body kit...Was made by a company in Edmonton Alberta(Canada) by a company called FX Designs.

Thanks Again!!!

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
While I'm not a huge fan of decals/graphics, you're job looks great. Not too overpowering and the colors go really well together. Nice job pulling it off [thumb]

·
Registered
354 Posts
looks pretty good man

1 - 20 of 20 Posts