Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I actually was looking to buy an Elantra. I didn't realize the Focus was new for 2012. I just happened to check out a Ford dealership. Couple hours later walked out with my new silver SE with SYNC. I'm so happy with my choice. The more I see videos like this the happier I am with my decision. Thankful I'm not experiencing any problems like some people on here. I love my Focus.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I love mine as well. All the reviews for the others (save the Mazda) point to the fact that the others are strictly economy, and have no fun factor to drive them.

Although now that the 2012 Mazda3 is out getting an EPA rated 40mpg highway... I wish I had waited to see the reviews on that. Though I'm not a fan of the styling of the new 3, and the interior quality is lacking compared to the Focus.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Oh yeah, I remember this vid. Interesting to watch, but you get the same effect (if not more) when reading the article itself. They just spout out lines from the actual text during the vid, I found it boring.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nice comparo in the June '11 issue of C & D; 2012 Focus SE Sport vs 2012 Honda Civic something or other..............Focus finished first and got a very good review. The only thing they pinged the Focus for was transmission (6spd auto) programming and function.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Nice comparo in the June '11 issue of C & D; 2012 Focus SE Sport vs 2012 Honda Civic something or other..............Focus finished first and got a very good review. The only thing they pinged the Focus for was transmission (6spd auto) programming and function.
http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/car/11q2/2012_ford_focus_se_hatchback_manual-short_take_road_test

C&D tested a 5-speed SE sport and said it was the best '12 Focus you could buy, made me feel pretty good considering I'd already ordered one without ever seeing one in person (when the article came out).

Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 8 of 8 Posts