Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Predator today. So i go out to my car and plug it in, select performance tine>custom tune. I forgot to pull the fuses to of course it doesnt work though it did not show me an error on the predator. So i pull the fuses and try again. The predator shows it as finished i replace the fuses and start it up. Runs like the stock tune still...

So i start looking through the option and thinking maybe i messed somethign up so i select restore original back. Im thinking this was a big mistake casue now when i got to tune the custom tune is gone and all i have to choose from is DiablSport Performance tune and Factory HP Tune... Well im guessing i erased the custom tune from the Predator.

By the way the Predator i got says its for Ford SVT Supercharged... Tom is this right? Considering there is a Predator for the SVT Focus this kinda bothers me a bit.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
HAHAHA... my first Predator said " SUPERCHARGED LIGHTNING" its hard telling what your Predator is going to say.

But chances are you did erase the tune.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
that sucks, i would feel bad if i did that, but we got good guys on the server that will help ya out, like tom^^there[:D]

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tom this still isnt working. I red through your stickied help thread. My Predator has none of these options that you talked about. I am able to copy my "extra tune" from my predator to my computer. However i STILL cannot send anything to my Predator. When i select the tune you sent me i get the following warning:

"A valid base file could not be found (ujahas3.frg) You need to specify the location of this filename.
If you dont have a ori file, you can use the 'Get Tune File from Predator' button to save the backup file from the tool as the base ori file."

Ok great i do not have ujahas3.frg. Do i need to name the file i save from the Predator called extra tune, ujahas3.frg?

I tried this then i get the following warning:

"The Calid of your base file does not match the Calid of your Tune File. The Tune file calis is ujahas3 and the base file is . Prlease either find the correct base frg for this tunr of use the backup file you downladed from the predator."

What am i missing here?

One last thing, I thought the predator gave us the option to make small changes to fuel, spark, and so forth. I can not find that anywhere...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only time Diablosport is open im in the office. :-( Plus im sure thier tech support people dont know jack.

Are you thinking its a issue with the downloader? I know i cant be the first with this issue.

·
FF Affiliate
30,926 Posts
The Diablo crew will be able to help you and talk you through any isues you may have thats why i sed you there because it is more a unit issue and a customer loading issue and they know what to ask and how to help

I would call and help but im in Tulsa right now

Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts