Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay I cant get anyone to help me on this ? so I will post it here. I have ask Duratec perfom. chat Tech.chat, and called 3 diff. Ford service places and know one can give me any love..... so here is the ?

As most of you saw at the G2G at Brads I got an OBX header, but what I don't know is what o2 sensor do I plug in? I have 3 diff. ones. A black one closest to where the cat was, a white one in the middle, and a gray one up top by the intake man.

as of now I got the black one pluged in b/c it only seemed logical at the time.Please don't move this thread Cjohn I think this may be my last hope... I know that brad has access to the frod book on the net or I know a few of us have put in an aftermarket header so if at all possible PLEASE HELP. I know if you have the wrong one in for too long it's not good for the car.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
syz did a how to on a header and he explains which one to put on.

·
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya I looked all I saw was a how 2 on folling you emistions place...nothig on what o2 sen. goes where

·
Registered
411 Posts
If you have three o2's doesn't that mean you have a pzev. I will see if i can wedge my fat ass under my car and take a look later

·
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol no I have one o2 and the others are I think some thing to do w/ emitions crap. If you pop your hood you should see all three down the exhaust manifold(header) I hope I dont screw any thing up by putting the wrong one in. I know your o2 sensor trims your fuel acordingly so if I dont have it in than i'm most likely running rich and need to fix it.

·
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok so I think after talking to my good friend Justin..(Jetrinka) thanks again justin, I think we mite have figgured out the problem,I don't have a PZEV b/c I don't have the breather hose out of my fs CAI, and come to find out I had the wrong o2 sensor in. It's atrange on the 07's we have 3 sensors on our header, 05 (don't know bout the 06's) only have two acording to JUstin. We think the 3rd one is some kind of emitions thing...but then again just an asumpiton. I'm purdy sure that I have the rite one in b/c my car seems more responsive and sounds less ricey..do to the rite o2 sensor in the spot. IDK it could just be in my head though. but i think we figured it out.. just a heads up and THANKS to Cjohn for keeping this up for me...thanks dude!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts