Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So sunday i was at OA playing paintball. me and my friends got are guns working right and great. i was in the woods playing and he went up to speed ball. it was my first game out. i shot about 50 balls. i ran to the bunker next to me and slid and look what happened ....

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
ouch!! sorry to hear and see, hope you wont be out of the driving game for too long, your ST is gonna get lonely lol

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i cant drive it for at least 2 months and up to 3 months .... im going to the doctors tomorrow and hes going to tell me when me surgary is ... i need to get a plate and screws in it for it to heal right.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohhh mannnnnnnnnn!! ouch! hope everything goes great!
yeah ouch is the word lol ... its my first broken bone and everyone said if i were to ever brake i bone i would start to scream and cry ... well no teirs and didnt scream ... it just hurt like hell lol.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I've been there man. Look at the upside though, at least it's only for 2-3 months, and I don't think your license would be pulled for an injury like that. I had a seizure two years ago, couldn't drive for six months (got to know the mass transit system well though :)), and then had to go through hell getting my license reinstated. Car insurance is a bugger too. I hope you get well soon man, but you'll be back in your focus before you know it. Better to lose the ability to drive temporarily for an injury than because of a medical condition.

Take care man, I wish you all the best.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah im calling tomorrow and seeing if i can put a stop on my insurence ... probably not but im out of work to and i only get 2 weeks sick + vacation. and my insurence on my car is 400 a month so yeah lol .... well thanx to everyone and everyone in advanced. im off to bed.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Ouchie....been there before man. It's not fun but heal up!

$400 A MONTH??!!11!!!! Jumpin jesus.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanx guys

UPDATE: Surgary is thursday morning and o just got back from the doctors and got me some oxycodon and they also found something else. i also fractured the bottom of my shin bone alittl but that should heel on its one. ill be back here on thursday for the updates

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Well, in NY you can't drop the insurace without turning the plates in... and you want to be careful about dropping it if you think you might have a problem getting it back later. If it's $400 a month with collision and comp on it what you can do is change it to just liability.
Then again if you have a loan out on the car they may require full insurance on it.
Anyway, good luck!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
You pansy. I once played a 20-minute long Halo match with an ingrown toenail.

Jeeze...grow a set.
hahah nice

and sorry to hear dude, that sucks, i wouldnt know what to do if i couldnt go anywhere and if my bills wouldnt be able to be paid, no aflac either huh?
hopfully surgery goes well and youll heal in 1 month and can get back into the swing of things

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update!!!!

HEY GUYS UPDATE! PRETTY GROSS BUT ITS ALL GOOD!

well i just got back from another doctors appointment after the surgary. they took some xrays and the doctor said the surgary went so good that later on down the road im not going to have any problems with it and i should be back walking in 2 to 4 weeks ... so yup im still with out a car! UGH

its ok though my grandfather came and got it took it up the street waRshed it. lol and stuck it in the garage so that made me feel better lol

well hope you like!

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Staples!? Damn lazy surgeons (jk) [:)~]

Sorry to hear about your mishap, but like someone said, it might be easier to just downgrade your insurance to the lowest allowable in MD, than turn the plates in, etc (because anything involving the DMV is more of a pain than that fracture!).

Good luck with your healing, I snapped that bone too, but in a very simple way so it healed itself while the leg was in a cast from the not-so-simple crack in my tibia (the shin bone). You'll be back on your feet in no time! Also, get up an xray of the post-surgery hardware, that's always fun to see[:)]

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Staples!? Damn lazy surgeons (jk) [:)~]

Sorry to hear about your mishap, but like someone said, it might be easier to just downgrade your insurance to the lowest allowable in MD, than turn the plates in, etc (because anything involving the DMV is more of a pain than that fracture!).

Good luck with your healing, I snapped that bone too, but in a very simple way so it healed itself while the leg was in a cast from the not-so-simple crack in my tibia (the shin bone). You'll be back on your feet in no time! Also, get up an xray of the post-surgery hardware, that's always fun to see[:)]

yeah i have that xray .. well its at the doctors ... ill see if i can get a copy of it and post it! yeah im moving it already now so ill be back walkin in a couple of weeks .. well i hope!!!

thanx all!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts