Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SWEET!!! CarCostCanada.com was just updated with the following additional rebate!

Ford Credit Retail Appreciation Bonus/Factory to Dealer Rebate - Please see General Comments $500.00 Ends September 30, 2011

The FORD CREDIT RETAIL APPRECIATION BONUS/FACTORY TO DEALER REBATE applies to deliveries between September 1, 2011 and September 30, 2011 and is available to customers who purchase or lease an eligible new Ford or Lincoln vehicle and finance with Ford Credit Canada. This rebate can be combined with all retail incentives available during the program period. This program is applied to the before tax amount. Please consult your dealer for further details.
this is now in addition to Ford Employee Pricing and the $1,000 Delivery Allowance! Pretty sweet.

[woot]

·
Registered
122 Posts
SWEET!!! CarCostCanada.com was just updated with the following additional rebate!

this is now in addition to Ford Employee Pricing and the $1,000 Delivery Allowance! Pretty sweet.

[woot]
Sick. Thats me!

Man I ordered at a perfect time.

Fully loaded Titanium HB is supposed to be here in a couple weeks.

And I am financing.

Nice!

Whats this $1000 Delivery Allowance?

I need to get all these sources so my dealer doesn't try to screw me, and I can bring them proof.

·
Registered
59 Posts

[woot]
sweet! how do we "prove" this to the dealer? knowing my sales guy, he would ask me where exactly i read about it, and of course at first he'd say he had never heard of it and would have to get back to me on it...

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet! how do we "prove" this to the dealer? knowing my sales guy, he would ask me where exactly i read about it, and of course at first he'd say he had never heard of it and would have to get back to me on it...
the Finance discount's not on ford's site yet (the employee and destination discounts are)...and i don't think i'm allowed to post the carcostcanada site info on here...

BUT...if they want you to finance through them...they should mention the incentive.

as long as you mention it, they couldn't possibly deny it...............could they?

·
Registered
59 Posts
the Finance discount's not on ford's site yet (the employee and destination discounts are)...and i don't think i'm allowed to post the carcostcanada site info on here...

BUT...if they want you to finance through them...they should mention the incentive.

as long as you mention it, they couldn't possibly deny it...............could they?
I am financing through them.. and hopefully my car will be delivered before end of september.. so they'd better give me that discount! :) Thanks man!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i talked to a dealership today...and apparently that $500 incentive is only if you got it in the mail from ford! DAMMMMMNNNNNNNIIIIIITTTTTTTT.

the guy didn't know the criteria for receiving it either :p

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shit got me excited for a min, im not financing tho...
it WOULD have been worth it to finance a small portion of the loan just to get the discount...and then pay it off right away. WOULD have :(

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, but can u even switch to financing when the vehicle arrives?
probably...BUT why are we even having this conversation any longer. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts