Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was bored and did the armrest DIY I also went ahead and did Canadian headrests, with stuff i found while picking up my material for the armrest.

·
Leave it stock?
2,284 Posts
LOL! and it looks fuzzy[wiggle]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
nice... what backseat do you have that has headrests?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
headrests in the back seats? how? whered you get them?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow the ultra rare Type R Focus. Well you have one the ugly interior of the month award. The prize....nothing because you just wasted my time.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hey not all Cdn's are this tachy no offenecne but I hate the interior and the flag is off center

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
All trim levels came with rear head rests, until 08 not even an option.
must be a canada thing cuz my 05 doesnt have them in the back

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wow the ultra rare Type R Focus. Well you have one the ugly interior of the month award. The prize....nothing because you just wasted my time.
lol, thats funny... I second that..
however to each his own.... if you like it thats all that matters
being that its YOUR car!
[boxface]

·
Registered
800 Posts
3rd foci's post needs to be deleted thats un called for, i like it bro and how did you get headrest in the back!?!?!?!?! i want them lol keep it up

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
as someone said the headrests are stock on all trim levels... but im assuming thats a canadian thing... cuz mine didnt come with it... granted its GOING to have them when i get some spare cash... cuz i have a set sitting down in my parents basement just need re-covering

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
zx3_2nv, you been at cayuga lately, I saw your you running there a bit ago, i thought it looked fimiliar, you ever see the sunfire again that was running ridiculous times lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts