Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I would like to get a front bumper for my wagon, but I'm not sure if I can. Also if I get the bumper do I have to get the whole thing too?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Maxis I know this if off topic but what bumper is on the focus in your sig i like that thats the RS one correct?

and im sure that any bumper that would fit a SE or ZX5 would fit your wagon

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seb656 said:
Maxis I know this if off topic but what bumper is on the focus in your sig i like that thats the RS one correct?

and im sure that any bumper that would fit a SE or ZX5 would fit your wagon
Yes dude, that's the RS. I made that image using photoshop CS, alone with the lights effects. By the way do you know where I can buy the RS bumper here in the US?

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I don't think you can buy the "real" RS bumper, and if you could it wouldn't fit because the RS has a wider track and flared fenders to accomodate that - so the RS bumper is designed around those fender flares and won't fit a non-RS model.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
poop i love that bumper

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yes you can purchase the RS bumper in North America! Boss Euro Parts is currently selling it. Now all you new is some euro spec fenders and your on the move. You can usually get them off the UK focus sites in forums. Just hooked my pal steve up with a pair. Cheers!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
What do you do about the front not matching the rear? What about the wheel openings being too large for the smaller US spec wheels?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts