Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told that my focus is sitting in a lot in Chicago waiting to be trucked to my dealer. It has been there over a week now after being due to arrive on 8/15/11. So I went on my dealer's website to see what they have in stock and I see a white SEL (In Transit). I happened to look at the VIN number for this white Focus and recognize it as my VIN number. However, the Focus I ordered is Frosted Glass Metallic (Green). I called the dealership and they were going to look into it, but didn't call back. Now I am really confused. [drummer]

·
Registered
781 Posts
No. Not unless they did something wrong. Likely your sales person gave you the wrong VIN. If you look it up the window sticker online you should be able to get all the details for your car, including the color. If it's wrong you either have the wrong VIN or they messed up your order.

I'd re-check with the dealer and confirm your VIN.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did and I have printed up my window sticker and it does show the correct color as Frosted Glass Metallic, not white. Also I got that vin from Natasha and later the same number from my dealer

·
Registered
548 Posts
dealers website is probably inaccurate.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I wish the Titanium came in the Frosted Glass, definitely would have been the color I chose. Surprisingly I saw a 5 door FG drive by one day, great color. I settled for the Sterling Grey, nice color, but all too common.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts