1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Of course this is my personal opinion, but save your 185 and buy something worth while. Believe me, you will get flamed so bad for putting that on your car, but to each his own I guess, it is your car afterall. I'd invest in a new set of tails, or headlights, or lowering springs, or exhaust and such.

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
What happened to the white rims? That car looked nice with them on it...but now it looks off with the stock rims.....Did you sell them?

Yeah, I thought about that too, but then I realized something. If a car looks stock, but different people ask questions but don't judge you at first. I've had old people (50-60ish) ask me what kind of car it is. People think it's a special addition or something....Subtle things are better.

I love the look of your car at any rate. Just put the white rims back on and add more performance parts...

To each his own.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
yeah im voting for no flames. your car actually looks pretty good (wing is questionable), dont mess it up with flames.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
im guessing you have your stock rims back on for the snow tires. btw have you been dynoed at 185 hp? cuz with those mods you shouldnt even be close to that. maybe 140 to the wheels.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Sorry, dude but if you'd put those graphics on that would mess up that nice clean looking car.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright thanks for the input guys. Infra3sv thats pretty funny but no im not a pyromaniac. Yeah I took my white rims off for the winter and I have snow tires on my stock ones so they will be going back on here in a few weeks. I am thinking about buying 18" motegi mr7's in silver what do you all think or should i just keep my white 17s? At the bottom of my page shows the new taillights and sidemarkers i bought. Im just waiting on headlights. No my car hasnt been dynoed I was just guessing at hp not whp. I think I will lower that a little. Although i did see a sad sight yesterday. This guy pulled up beside me and reved up his black svt focus with a $100 advanced auto fart can on it. I did beat him, but I shouldn't have because we all know that exhaust is supposed to add 20 whp[:D] . Or is that just on civics [hihi] . jk.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
yeah ide say your whp is under that. but dont worry about the numbers. i have a theory that every rice item someone puts on their car it takes away 10 or 15 ponies. i was actually driving about 10 minutes ago and i saw this guy that had a zx5 with a screw on exhaust tip that stuck out about 5 inches behind the car. hahah all i could do was shake my head. stock exhaust with a screw on tip. tisk tisk tisk. i wouldnt give him the time of day much less race him though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts