Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
btw dude if it werent for your body kit (thats not on yet) and me having painted my moldings we would have the exact same car
same mods and everything.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hmmmmm.....

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It dont look like I am gettting the damn body kit They have sent me the wrong parts twice and I got everything but the front bumper and they still havent sent me the right front bumper its suposably on the way and was suposed to be here yesterday and still aint here so i think i am going to just send everything else back and get my money back.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
hey drewzx3 i have the REV model VII on my focus..i have them in gunmetal...they look great on my car...BTW i have a red focus..i recommend them to you...well i'd recommend any REV rim..i was thinking about getting the ones you like, but when i went to order them they were out of stock..so i got the ones i have now.[thumb]

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RobsRedRacer said:
hey drewzx3 i have the REV model VII on my focus..i have them in gunmetal...they look great on my car...BTW i have a red focus..i recommend them to you...well i'd recommend any REV rim..i was thinking about getting the ones you like, but when i went to order them they were out of stock..so i got the ones i have now.[thumb]

Do you have any pics? I am probaly going to go with the X's because they are the lightest.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
drewzx3 said:
Do you have any pics? I am probaly going to go with the X's because they are the lightest.
No sorry i dont..i wish i did..but they should look awesome on your car..but if you want to see the pic of my rims go to.... http://www.dragonwheels.com/specials.htm

That's where i got my rims from...Mine are in the middle of the page the M7's..i got them for $699..well $743 after tax..but shipping was free and there were free lug nuts. so go ahead and check them out...they also have the M10's there.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
i got the 205-40-17, but you could get the 215-45-17, i dont know what brand tho...im not sure if u can buy just the wheels, but ask them, their phone number is 1-866-943-3578, they're open mon.-fri. 9 am to midnight.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts