Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need this little thing as it didn't come in my pw kit. Can i get this at the dealer on mon.? How much would this thing cost? tps ( throttle position sensor)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
dealer, yes, you can also order it thru Autozone, Advanced Discount, CarQuest etc... I think I paid around 27 bucks last time, but I saved a bit more ordering it online the time before( like 13 bucks less or so)

I've replaced mine several times..

·
Registered
456 Posts
You don't need one for the PW SVT kit - unless you think yours is bad.

Take the TPS off your OE throttle body and transfer it to the supplied BBK throttle body.

·
Registered
294 Posts
What happened to the TPS that was on your car? Did it get broken in the PW install?

If you need a new one, I'd buy the OEM piece from Ford.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Make sure you have the original that came on your car to reorder exact part # for your year,ther are different numbers....I'd also ask what happened to the original?? But I keep one in my spare parts box,even in my glove box if i'm going on a trip, they quit on ya at the strangest times..For $25 bucks it's cheap insurance.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok ill just change mine over then, its just that is says 03-04 models needed the 00-02 model tps. i have an 03, but ill see what happens.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts