Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone spare a set of wheels with grippy/race tires on them? Just for one day - and I'd like to keep it relatively local to the Mid-A so picking them up and dropping them back off would be easier.

The final Auto-X of the year in Hershey is coming up on the 30th of October. The tires I had borrowed for the previous two events (thank you Zach, BTW) looked to be showing a little bit of dry rot just from being stored for so long while we were are Carlisle and I'd be a little leery of using them for another event. Although the previous pair were 'race' tires, I would certainly settle for just a normal set with some better than stock tires on them - seriously - ANYTHING would be better than trying to run the stock Fiesta tires on the course [:p]

I anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Let me know and we'll work out the logistics and such. Thanks in advance!

·
BLÄKNBLÜƎ
7,146 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice looking wheels, but 18 is a little big to using in Auto-X on the Fiesta.

Thanks for the reply though!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Whats up man...I've got a set of Sparco Drifts with dunlop star specs for sale. They are 205/50R16 and in great shape. they were my SVTs track wheels...will they fit your fiesta? Let me know if you interested.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whats up man...I've got a set of Sparco Drifts with dunlop star specs for sale. They are 205/50R16 and in great shape. they were my SVTs track wheels...will they fit your fiesta? Let me know if you interested.
PM me with some pics and a price if you have them Matt [thumb]

I might be ok for this event (Saucy might not be running and will let me use his Rotas if he isn't) but I will def keep yours in mind for a purchase if I want to do more events this coming year.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How far are you from owings mills? feel free to stop by anytime and check them out...

here is a few pics of them on the car. they have been off the car sitting in my garage since march.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236352
Up until 2 months ago I was working at the CVS near Reisterstown. lol. Our apartment is in Bolton Hills - maybe 20 minutes from Owings Mills. I could certainly stop by when I have a free day.

Those wheels are 16x7.5s? If so, they would work just fine on the Fiesta. The 205 is the stock Focus size (the Fiesta's come with 195's) but IMO are too thin and really need to be bumped up to the 205s

·
Registered
195 Posts
Up until 2 months ago I was working at the CVS near Reisterstown. lol. Our apartment is in Bolton Hills - maybe 20 minutes from Owings Mills. I could certainly stop by when I have a free day.

Those wheels are 16x7.5s? If so, they would work just fine on the Fiesta. The 205 is the stock Focus size (the Fiesta's come with 195's) but IMO are too thin and really need to be bumped up to the 205s
haha yeah you were pretty close to me....the wheels are actually 16x7s

Hey matt you still have those rims and tires for sale?
Yes I still have them...I really haven't advertised them until now. If slip passes on them they are all yours if your interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts