Yeah they will fit but the balast and igniter are 35w

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
After I modded my machs 55w is totally overkill and not worth the extra $$$

·
Registered
796 Posts
^^^ what bulbs did u use, i like my 35W 6000k so in a 55w i would want like a 10000k since they appear to be white and maybe slightly more blue than a 6000k, and the 10000k would reduce the intensity

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
35w d2s 5000k from the retrofitsource.com. but im running clear lenses and no shields. I have better output than the bimmers and benzs in the area. Check out the showroom thread comparison between my machs and my buddys stock machs side by side

·
Registered
796 Posts
running with no shields is like having ur brights on, and u also loose that beatuiful blue cutoff

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Not the flipper shield there is a metal shield that is covering the reflective bowl limiting the light throw . They are not blinding it lights up the foreground - in front of car and widens the spread of light to either side

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
this one not the flipper that is activated by the high beam. And I have a sick purple cutoff since I have clear lenses

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
I took out the projectors and while swapping lenses I read about the shield mod on the forums so they just unclip and come out. I searched for mach modifying.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Ok bulbs and clear lenses set me back about $95 but the output is great. Also since ur in there I would suggest swapping all the bulbs to new ones too

·
Registered
796 Posts
oh ok i know which shield u are talking about, when i was in there messing with them i took them out and couldnt really tell the difference, and i have clear lenses too and i get more of a deep blue cutoff but i also have 6000k bulbs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts