Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Don’t have the time to look while at work, I apologize.

I am trying to find and to no avail, the location of my 2 Camshaft Position Sensors on my 2014 Focus SE Flex Fuel

The reason being is when it rains like a cow on a flat rock while driving, my car goes into limp mode. I want to find these sensors and inspect them for corrosion or damage and see if they need replaced.

If you could send me some images or a YouTube video, that would be great.

·
Registered
16,182 Posts
Codes? Otherwise, why do you suspect that part, commonly rain does not affect them and your problem could be 100 other things.....

·
Registered
499 Posts

I am trying to find and to no avail, the location of my 2 Camshaft Position Sensors on my 2014 Focus SE Flex Fuel

The reason being is when it rains like a cow on a flat rock while driving, my car goes into limp mode. I want to find these sensors and inspect them for corrosion or damage and see if they need replaced.

See here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tip Brew. Both of mine have been acting up though. Guess I’ll figure the rest out.

See here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts