Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[ffrocks][ffrocks]i have a 2001 focus se it recently have a drop on the car that is 1.7 in front and 1.5 in the rear. i am lloking to go to 2.0 in the front and 2.5 in the rear but before i do so i need to fix my camber in the rear but i do not know what to get or what i will need. if anyone knows anything or could help me out it would be greatly appreciated thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i go with a camber arm rear from eibach will that be good enough or will i need more. it would really help if i could get a complete list of parts as to what i would need thanks

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Whao, I don't know if you want to drop that kinda of cash to fix your camber. Here is a cheaper solution than going with a tubular suspension or the Eibach adjustable arms.

http://focus.c-f-m.com/rearcamberboltsfor00-09focus.aspx

These will help you dial in the rear camber, and are much cheaper, but not as adjustable as the arms would be. I also don't know if these will work for that much of a drop. I've seen it where some did and some didn't so I guess it all depends after you get it lowered. I'm sure someone will chime in with a better answer.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah that is alot of money and the drop right now i just eat threw tiers bc i have no rear adjustment which blows and i want a lower look

·
Registered
333 Posts
I removed my camber bolts and went with dominant adjustable camber arms. I couldn't reduce my camber enough with the bolts. The camber arms are 185.00 delivered , in any color you want. They do look nice and are of high quality.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so do you think the camber arms are ging to be my best bet with that drop the drop is going to be on coils not coilovers and is the 185 for both

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awsome thanks alot. How much of a drop do you have?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts