Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02 SVT. I have only had it for about 7 months. i just realized that the tires on it are real bad so i gotta get new ones. but they are REALLY worn on the inside. would it be worth getting a camber kit? or is the camber not bad enough on the svt's to need a kit?

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
did u drop it or was it already dropped? yea u might need them. i put them on mine and it didnt fix it but mine is a se so there might be a difference. there is a how to on here

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Just the fact of putting a camber kit on it alone isn't going to solve the problem. If you install one, or not, have the alignement checked out and get it done if necessary (probably is since tires wear out on the inside). The problem might just come from there.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright thanks alot. I am actually having new tires put on it next week so i will have them check the alignment as well.. thank you for the advise.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey I'm having the same problem but its kind of a different story. after talking to Mike at Hillbish he says you should not need a camber kit even when the SVT is lowered. Mines alil different because I messed it up bad from a curb so I'll be buying camber plates soon.

·
Registered
784 Posts
The toe is really more important here than the camber. You really shouldn't need any camber kits with a drop unless it's a huge drop. Get your alignment checked. It's almost certainly out of spec.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts