Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new user here with my first post, so please be gentle :)

I am going to be installing an Eibach Pro-System Plus suspension kit (part #: 3588.680) on my 2004 Focus SE (2.3L). I want to ask a couple questions about this.

1. What will the change in the front and rear camber be?

2. What suggestions are there to bring the camber back to "normal"?

I know I need to buy camber plates, but it would be nice to know what angle to get prior to beginning the changeover. I've tried Google-ing it, and called Eibach tech support, but so far, no results.

Anyone done this type of upgrade?

Thanks

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
I wouldn't sweat any camber......Toe is what you should be looking at & paying attention to. I'd pass on the camber plates & get a pr of CFM's tubular A-arms= 1/2 the weight & a lot stouter then the oem arms as well as lot more forward bit. Super easy to adjust camber also. I've had my for over 10+ yrs w/ no issues at all. You'll also want to get a pr of rear toe links, makes adjusting the rear toe super super easy btw.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I wouldn't sweat any camber......Toe is what you should be looking at & paying attention to. I'd pass on the camber plates & get a pr of CFM's tubular A-arms= 1/2 the weight & a lot stouter then the oem arms as well as lot more forward bit. Super easy to adjust camber also. I've had my for over 10+ yrs w/ no issues at all. You'll also want to get a pr of rear toe links, makes adjusting the rear toe super super easy btw.
This. Additionally the springs will settle over a few weeks and may require another alignment. Inch and a half drop is not a big deal.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have the sportlines which are even lower and I never bothered with camber plates. There's only a slight bit more camber than stock

·
So mote be it
8,861 Posts
Gaining a bit of negative camber is not a bad thing. As others had mentioned, keep your toe in line.
Nows a good time to get them as ever:
https://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/central-florida-motorsports/810855-cfm-tubular-control-arm-last-batch-group-buy.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts