Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, might have seen my post before about getting new wheels, tires, and camber plates and bolts.

Well they no longer have any rota track r wheels that I wanted, and I wont compromise so ill have to wait about 3 or 4 months to get those wheels. I did order Falken Azenis rt615 tires though, 215/40/17r for the stock 5 spoke svtf wheels. They are mounted already.

Vulcantire, good place to deal with. Just needed to mention. The smaller sidewall than stock so I wouldnt rub anymore. It worked, no more rubbing and the car handles amazingly with these tires, huge confident turning in at higher speeds and exiting at even higher. Simply brilliant.

Now, this car is my everyday and autocross/track car also. What is the recommendation for camber and toe adjustments. Should I just make it the same as in the other thread I had which WD40 recommened.

Thanks for the responses. I love this car soo much more with these tires.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
It changes depending on venue.

Street - 1/8" toe out up front, 0 toe in the rear, 1deg negative front/0 deg rear camber

AutoX - perhaps a bit more toe out in front, 0 toe in the rear, 2-3 deg negative front / 1 degree negative rear

Open Track - 0 toe front and rear, 1-2 deg negative front / half a degree less in back

Those would be my reccomendations.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
curious, do i have to get an alignment everytime i make these adjustments or just the first time to set it where i want then its adjustable from there.?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[thumb]

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Get the things set that will not change, and then they will pretty much stay static while you can play with the other factors. My best advice is to head out to your local Barnes & Noble or Amazon.com and find a book on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.