Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

w/ my magic bag
Of course you'll add a header & supporting mods....

FF Affiliate
Nope not yet , Not a final dyno anyway , he has had them over 6 months now , he said the tuning was finished but never released any dynos

Tom

Banned
Dynos were released after Focus Rising. The Cams performed very well.

owner: Rebel Devil Customs
Red Devil STedan #1
Project NAS-T

Registered
What where the numbers
if i recall the official numbers at the FR dyno day for the car with the cams was 200whp and 158tq. He had one rev bounce which put out a 220whp number but it wasn't consistent with the other pulls they did so it was accurate. Couple other cars that day had the same issue with a inconsistent pull that gave a higher readout than the other pulls

FF Affiliate
200hp 158tq , thats it , there is guys in the 190`s with out spending 1000.00 + springs and retainers + labor to install

You sure about those # because he claimed much higher and stated more tuning was needed

Tom

Registered
200hp 158tq , thats it , there is guys in the 190`s with out spending 1000.00 + springs and retainers + labor to install

You sure about those # because he claimed much higher and stated more tuning was needed

Tom

That鈥檚 what was put down at FR. idk if he posted another dyno session after the event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
Most recent VDyno of the NA with stage 2 cams. 3rd gear 226whp 186 wtq
Esslinger Stage II Cams
RDC CAI
Header
3" MBRP catback (modified by RDC)
Larger 63mm TB
93 octane
Devil Tuned
Lower temp stat
Underdrive WP pulley
5spd swap
LSD
ST cooling system

Red Devil STedan #1
Project NAS-T

Banned
A virtual dyno are you serious , how about post a real dyno LOL

Tom
How about you do some research and learn that VDyno results have been pretty close to actual. ..like I said, You do You and I'll do me and we call it a day.....

Red Devil STedan #1
Project NAS-T

FF Affiliate
I guess you forget I have a dyno and no there not close , there only as good as the information you but in and that can easilly be altered

You have trashed me for years about dynos then start this garbage , I guess its another tool you have to use to sell parts

Tom

Banned
I guess you forget I have a dyno and no there not close , there only as good as the information you but in and that can easilly be altered

You have trashed me for years about dynos then start this garbage , I guess its another tool you have to use to sell parts

Tom
Sell what parts, just putting information out there, and showing results, so NA guys can see there is definitely hope for the platform. And if you doubt my Tuners worth, well sucks to be you. Input information is correct. And results should be within 5-10 hp (which can also be said for an actual Dyno) . As stated we will post more and once dialed in on E85, he will go on an actual dyno. Have a nice day...

Red Devil STedan #1
Project NAS-T

FF Affiliate
So now you even admit that the virtual dyno is off then why post it , your a real piece of work with your BS and misinformation

I also want to add that the Dynojet isnt off by 5-10 whp and most other name brands are not either , that was an insanely crazy statement and just shows how little you know about your parts and dynoing

Tom

1 - 20 of 42 Posts