Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every saturday night starting at 12:00 PM through 11:pm, @ california speedway, that have full 1/4 mile drag strip, only costs 20 bucks...
for more info check out thier website
www.californiaspeedway.com
and I hope to see yall out there:)!!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
its cool, I will be the only focus out there representing again [BIRD], no more of this one... and whatever~~~

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey MarlboroMan, I want to show up there - probably only to watch as I have a stock ATX now.

This weekend I will be on the Focus on the Beach event in San Louis Obispo, next weekend going to the summer sanitarium tour in LA, but afterwards I will shoot you an e-mail and meet you up there - would be fun to see how your Foci performs ;)

Btw, aren't you coming to the Foci meet in SLO?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THey never got back to me, about payment alternatives, I dont like paypal... so nope I am not going...

·
Registered
309 Posts
I see ... sorry man ...

Well, I know that you can pay at the event as well in cash, so if you change your mind, let me know before tomorrow 3-4 PM so we might get there together ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
have you been out to the track at Fontana yet?

it's funny that i stumble on this post now, because I was just thinking to myself that there is no where in so. cal to go race.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I try to go atleast twice a month to fontana, sucks cause I am the only focus out there...lol...

so um yeah, if you wanna caravan out there, though lake forest is like 15-25 miles away from me... but still will be fun to have a "focus corner" there e-mail me
here
there will be 2 foci out there, mabey even three...

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
they have it in june. on the 14th.

im down to go if you guys are.

id love to see what turtle would run.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts