Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Can you leave the thread in this section for a while mods? Its just that more people come through here and I need to get this done thanks.

Anyways I need someone to photo shop my rambler. I have a selected paint scheme and wheels chosen. I will provide the pictures.
What I need you to do is add the paint, wheels and some other minor tweeks to the picture of the rambler.

the paint scheme

the wheels

And I will get a better shot of my car tomorrow, this is what she looks like now. Ill get a side profile so its easier to adjust the paint.

The Nitty Gritty Info
One picture I need the door Handles shaved, and the stance slightly fixed to look nice.
the second picture, I need the door handles shaved, the roof choped a little and the car really droped like its on air bags.

thanks a lot guys Ill get the other picture of the rambler up tomorrow.

MODS PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD HERE FOR A LITTLE WHILE, ITS MORE POPUALR HERE AND MORE LIKELY TO BE READ.

thanks once again

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'll give it a twirl. PM me the details :)

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Well I did a bit of work, I can't figure out how to 'nicely' change the color of the car though and I don't have much experience using PHOTOSHOP to chop roofs, lower cars, etc....

BTW, I use Corel Photopaint....

Anyway the rims are on the door handles shaved so far...... see below......

Also, if I were you, I'd KEEP the grey color... the yellow I think won't be a nice IMO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts