Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

I was wondering if their is anybody around the area like to meet and eat somewhere in Lubbock

·
Registered
119 Posts
lived in lubbock for 13 years...happy to say that i now reside in austin....lubbock is a black hole of death.

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
how could you say that [|)] [???:)] lol

my wife and I moved up here from Abilene, at least there is more stuff to do here than Abilene and I hate alot of traffic so........ that leaves somewhere... i dunno

·
Registered
119 Posts
it's probably alot easier to stand it if you didn't grow up there. ugh....i hate having to say that i grew up there. haha

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^^^^
yeah --- its alot better than Abilene --- I just wish that when I wave or try talk to a person that has a Focus that they would do something back instead of be gay [limp] ---- oh well hope someone will talk to me next time i see a focus

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
if you ever come to abilene pm and we can try to get a little gtg and drive the country roads out in the buffalo gap area ( i consider it Abilene's version of the twisties)

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea -that'd be great--- you should put some of the roads on that Texas road thing in this forum ----
the roads in Buffalo Gap are fun--- i used to live in abilene, and i loved driving through BG-- b/c of all the twistees defently around the hills [woot]

talk to you later

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
yeah me and my friends drive them when we have enough gas and nothing to do on the weekends...then we head out to first

1 - 9 of 9 Posts