Focus Fanatics Forum banner

161 - 180 of 518 Posts

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
I will be there with eglove a bit after 7.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Grey Eagle and Chinook tonight!

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,025 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! I should be picking up my Focus ST from Advantage today. After almost two months of waiting it's finally ready! It was supposed to be ready on Friday but they found a scratch on the bumper from transport. The loaned me a ridiculously green V6 mustang for the wait though so I wasn't too bummed about it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
If any of you ST guys want some Cobb springs I am thinking of selling mine. I still have them on my stock struts. I'd be willing to sell them for $300 + your stock struts in return. That would save you tax, shipping and duties, and would also save you the hassle of installing springs in your struts as well as save money on shop time. Let me know.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Hi guys from Calgary.

I will come to Calgary sometime next year, march i think.

I hope we can have a drink together, i'll buy one for your focus as well [drinking]

Really interested to see North American MkII focus in flesh, and difference between NA and EU MkIII Focus.

·
Registered
951 Posts
will do!

thanks ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey guys. I am a new member here. I am East of Calgary. I am also a technician for Ford. Looking to buy a wagon Focus. I have a Expedition that I drive to work everyday and the fuel is killing me. So I need a focus in the Calgary or surrounding area. If you know of any, let me know. I want a wagon because I have 3 dogs I like to walk. Plus I like the room.

Anyways if you guys have any questions or need info, just ask. I can help you out.

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
175 Posts
Kijiji Theres a few on there

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
I saw a yellow Mk1 wagon pass by the other day. Looked awesome.

161 - 180 of 518 Posts