·
Registered
176 Posts
Plus after that retard damaged the paint its pissed me off

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys,

Traded in my Focus, and have no need for my winters anymore. Used for just over 1 season (~7000km).

They're Goodyear Ultra Grip, 195/65R15, 5 x 108 bolt pattern. Comes on steelet rims and I'm also throwing in 4 tire totes to help with carrying them and containing the dirt.

Looking for $350obo, open to offers.

Contact me by cell (587-434-2287) or email ([email protected]). Located downtown Calgary, willing to drive a bit and meet to make the sale.

Thanks!

·
Vive Les Revolucion!
4,033 Posts
Not winter, but could run them as summers... And $250 was what I paid for my last set...

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live in okotoks but I am in the city everyday Monday to Friday as I work downtown at metro ford and would love to meet some fellow focus fantics

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #498 (Edited)
I live in okotoks but I am in the city everyday Monday to Friday as I work downtown at metro ford and would love to meet some fellow focus fantics
I used to work at Metro!

Welcome, both of you! A few of us head to the Barlow/61st Ave SE meets on Friday and Saturday evenings. Come on out! They take place in the Tim Horton's parking lot.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I used to work at Metro!

Welcome, both of you! A few of us head to the Barlow/61st SE meets on Friday and Saturday evenings. Come on out!
And I will for sure catch the scene when I'm down in yyc

481 - 500 of 518 Posts