Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you make that is CA Emissions legal for a 2012 Focus SEL Hatch?

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
From Steeda I think all you got is cat backs
Don't think they make any CARB legal intakes

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Business Opportunity!

From Steeda I think all you got is cat backs
Don't think they make any CARB legal intakes
Looks like a business opportunity to me. So you know if the cat-backs CA emissions legal?

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
Looks like a business opportunity to me. So you know if the cat-backs CA emissions legal?
As long as you keep the cat your fine. the mufflers will not change emissions
Just can't have it to loud

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As long as you keep the cat your fine. the mufflers will not change emissions
Just can't have it to loud
Well, that settles that. I'm sure it doesn't break any noise restrictions, right? Because I like Steeda. I also like the Ford Racing set, Magnaflow, Flow Master, and Borla. Anyone have any experience or comparison opinions with any of these?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Well, that settles that. I'm sure it doesn't break any noise restrictions, right? Because I like Steeda. I also like the Ford Racing set, Magnaflow, Flow Master, and Borla. Anyone have any experience or comparison opinions with any of these?
Ours is also 50 state legal, as I stated before since it's behind the Cat & if it doesn't exceed noise restriction you would be good

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ours is also 50 state legal, as I stated before since it's behind the Cat & if it doesn't exceed noise restriction you would be good
I have heard good things about your shop. How does your system compare with your competitors in regards to added performance and enhanced sound?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Sound is different then others, performance is on par with others. We dyno all our prototypes before we go into production our Street pack gains 6hp & 6tq doing a 4th gear pull on a dynojet. (We only had a K&N drop in with snorkel delete and rear muffler delete before)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sound is different then others, performance is on par with others. We dyno all our prototypes before we go into production our Street pack gains 6hp & 6tq doing a 4th gear pull on a dynojet. (We only had a K&N drop in with snorkel delete and rear muffler delete before)
I am definitely cosidering ordering one from your shop because the great reputation you have on here. I just have to price everything and make a few a monetary arangements.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I apoligize for asking in case you mentioned it before. Do you offer a custom dual exhaust for the SEL and would a dual exhaust fit with the Zetec S Body Kit?

I was just wondering what options were out there to be different.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I apoligize for asking in case you mentioned it before. Do you offer a custom dual exhaust for the SEL and would a dual exhaust fit with the Zetec S Body Kit?

I was just wondering what options were out there to be different.
Our system is designed to fit both hatch and sedan, and our system was actually designed around the Zetec S valance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts