Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C-F-M I seen other company's selling stainless steel radiator covers with their logo's on it and it looks good.

I wanted to know if you guys can make one with your logo on it. I would totally buy one from you guys. I have bought from you guys before, and most likely will again. I would need to how much it would cost before I do anything.

And I'm sure others would also pay for the radiator cover with a C-F-M badge written across it.

My car is a 2002 SVT. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

If any other person would like a radiator cover, please post a comment. I'm sure the more people that would want to buy one, the more of a chance that C-F-M would make one.

bump

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really Im the only one?

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Are you talking about the plastic piece behind the upper grill?
If so, I would def. want one that looks good.
Even more so, if it had a scoop that channeled the air coming from the grill into the snorkle.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you loud focus! it would add to the engine bay. C-F-M could make some cash.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
that or carbon fiber...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^^yeah i know.

maybe they are really thinking hard about it.

Greatness takes time.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll give them a week

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
I would buy one...my factory plastic piece is retarded..... The stickers are pulling off....it's cracking....and all around terrible thing that I'd like to replace....

I want one in plain black though... (the deflector one)

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I would be aaaaaaaaaaall over one of these for my duratec! The cheap plastic one from the factory sux! I took it off, broke it and never put it back on! I would love one! It would def look good and give a little style under the hood. I would buy one in a heart beat!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Id buy one CFM is great to deal with!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would be aaaaaaaaaaall over one of these for my duratec! The cheap plastic one from the factory sux! I took it off, broke it and never put it back on! I would love one! It would def look good and give a little style under the hood. I would buy one in a heart beat!
More and more people are liking this idea!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts