Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys that know my car...bad news. another focus has been added to the chopping block. on july 1st i ended up getting run off the road travelling back to michigan to my family from oregon and i totalled my car along with the trailer with all of my life in it i was pulling. some jackass tried getting into my lane suddenly so i swerved out of the way from getting sideswiped and then i lost control of my car and hit a wall at 50 miles an hour. i'm gonna miss all my hard work and money put into my car. there is only like a 10% chance of the car being able to be fixed. all suspension and wheels and tires and some drivetrain was damaged. no body damage at all. hmmm i'm sad...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just wanted to add a comment...now that i might be getting out of my car i'm debating on buying my friends 2004 SVT with HID's and the euro wheels, SCT chip tuning, & red with 24000 miles. what you guys think? should i replace my baby with a 2.3 duratec with my friends car considering the 2004's with 2.3's arent available anymore... otherwise i would get a 2.3 l again

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Im so sorry to here this. I get sad when i here this kind of stuff cuz i love my Focus more than anything and dont know what i would do if this happened to me. Well....hmmm.....i'm not sure what i would do in you situation....it your choice what you want to do but if i HAD to get a different car i would go with the SVT but thats my choice. Does it have the whole Euro package or just the rims??

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
update...it has the option package with the HID's and then my buddy got the euro rims aftermarket and put them on....buuuuuut.... the body shop where my car is at said the car is fixable and it should be out of surgery in about a week and a half or so if everything goes smoothly. i'm so happy my baby is going to be ok. the only catch is that the guy that caused the accident isn't answering his insurances calls so that his insurance can know whos fault its gonna be and who's gonna pay my 1000 dollar deductible to get my car out of recovery. then i'll be on my way.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Well I hope everything will work out okay for you and hopefully you wont pay anything.

·
Registered
650 Posts
let us know what happens... I hope she gets fixed and drives the same...

·
Registered
282 Posts
keep on that *******, I wouldnt know what to do If I lost my baby like that...I would just like sit there everyday thinking about it, I hope you get it back at no cost to you and in good performing condition....

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok guys i have an update....insurance is paying to have her stitched up at a shop in portland as i wait here impatiently to be reunited in a month or so here in michigan. the whole suspension system is getting overhauled. about $5600 for the whole repair and my insurance is going after the guy who caused the accident now that he is denying ever having anything to do with the accident. the accident and sliding sideways at 50 MPH with a trailer caused everything to pretty much bend or rip out from under the car. pictures coming soon. check my gallery for them.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
When did you move??? I thought you lived in Oregon somewhere. But its good to know your cars getting fixed. Hope everything runs smoothly. Good Luck!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i moved 3 days ago. i was on my way on the 1st of july and was supposed to be in michigan on the 4th but then the accident happened. i flew back to michigan about 3 days ago which would make it the 11th

·
Registered
148 Posts
hey man shitty new, you shoulds have never left, you @#@#@#.... dude i miss hanging, driving like bats out of hell
i see you sometime, i drive out there, i would rather not fly
we will see when i can maybe in a couble of months
call me late man
peace

1 - 11 of 11 Posts