Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right ladies Pete is moving up in the world. I just got off the phone with a sales rep at a certain Dyno company and they are mailing out my application in the morning. I am going to be putting a new 4 bay garage on the back of my little shop and am planning making a pit/bay for a dyno. I am going to try to get the all wheel drive capable model. 60 large, whew. But hey I think it's worth it and I can make some cheese with it. 1000 horsepower at the wheel it can handle. both drums. So hows that grab ya?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I named my son Logan, he is 4. I didn't name him after you, Ha I wish I could get everyone over

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trey your always welcome to come. I will tell you what, if you take the trip you can have a pull for free. Scouts honor. Texas? God am I gonna have to put you up for the night too?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Damn I wished I lived closer to NY. There isn't a damn dyno anywhere near me.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I am not 100% certain of the brand, but isn't there a 4-wheel dyno that uses 4 portable boxes and bols on to the hubs? I've seen it a couple times, and I always though that that would be a fantastic way to make $$$. You could take that to every club day, autoX, car show, etc. within 300 miles of you and have people lining up to get dynoed...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am not sure. Mine is all wheel drive capable. The dyno is put on ice now anyways. I may wait to see what they unveil at sema this year, the rep told me they have an above ground design so I wouldn't need a pit.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Their website kinda blows, but its the DynaPack.

http://www.dynapackusa.com/product.htm

4 portable boxes that can be set up just about anywhere. APR uses one, and I don't think they would test with a crap tool...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts