Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok PPL,

2morrow I'm goin to look @ a 2003 SVT Foci. I have a 2000 Foci now. My question is should I keep modding my current car, or buy the SVT? Below is the list of mods i have. Input plz!!!!

[???:)]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
are you still going to be keeping the 2000 focus? do you want to get a car that only has two doors and cause you may be tired with the car you have now?

·
Registered
732 Posts
finish modding the car you have now. The SVT-F doesnt have alot of aftermarket parts for it. So keep the car you have now and mod it more. Besides the SVT-F is just a hyped up focus from the factory.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was gonna trade my current focus in. I like the ZX3/SVT body style better. W/O goin turbo or sc, i'm thinkin w/ the SVT i can get more out of it. Am I wrong?

·
Registered
565 Posts
hotfocus said:
If you like the hatchback then get the SVT, it comes modded from the factory so you should be happy for a while.
[werd]

·
Registered
951 Posts
Get the SVT.........I've only had my ZX3 a few months and I've done quite a bit of stuff to it, BUT, I'm really wanting an SVT now. I didn't think I'd like the Focus as much as I do.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
If you like more horsepower from the factory go with the SVT. Every since I test drove one I've been tempted to trade mine in....

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well....I'm goin 2nite after work. I saw a Competition Orange one thats has the European Appearance Package! Cant wait!

Thanks for the input ppl.

·
Registered
829 Posts
the comp. orange focus is a gorgeous car. i want one myself. but me personally i wouldnt touch the 2.0 liter now that i have a 2.3. the 2.3 has more torque. wait till they make the svt based on the 2.3, now that will be a car worth waiting for maybe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts