Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
w/ my magic bag
29,306 Posts
Has anyone from forum run into the same problem? Look like DSG rumors
Think those are rumors? All you have to do is google, ''Focus trans issues" I drove a few of the first ones yrs ago & thought this trans is no good....Ford still kept selling them w/ the same trans, yeah it is a slim profit margin vehicle......If they didn't want to put more money & effect into it, they should have thrown the previous trans, yeah it possibly wouldn't have gotten the mpg they were after thou. After all these yrs ppl still buy them w/ this trans.

·
Registered
15,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The young uneducated no college type who need no more information to plug their brains up, too much there already. Why they don't research cars to keep making the same mistakes in the thousands.

Reading hurts.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,306 Posts
The young uneducated no college type who need no more information to plug their brains up, too much there already. Why they don't research cars to keep making the same mistakes in the thousands.

Reading hurts.
LOL........but that to time consuming.....Let along just a quick google search on dct equipped focus/feista's & walla, pages & pages of negativity.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts