Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm a complete newb when it comes to Focuses, so I was hoping someone could give me some advice.

When I bought my car, the previous owner had had a very minor fender bender, which left the front bumper cracked. I'm planning on replacing it, but I'm not sure if the bumper I'm interested in will fit on my model.

For reference, I have a 2012 Hatchback SE - and this is the link to the bumper I was considering: Ford Focus RS Look Duraflex Front Body Kit Bumper 113411

Any help would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Not sure on that one. Looks like rockauto.com actually carries one that looks relatively stock for 267 is the price I saw.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Being your car is a 2012 you need a bumper cover from the model years 2012-2014.

The RS was first made in 2016. So to use an RS front bumper you would probably also need to swap out 2015 and newer fenders, hood, and headlights also.

Ford gave the Focus a face lift for 2015 so the front and rear parts are different from earlier models, even though the under carriage those front and rear parts attach to are basically the same. Front parts are supposed be the same underpinnings. At the rear there are other differences that limit using older parts that center around the tail lights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts