Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Trump 2016
12,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok previously last focus replaced yellow bumper lights with clear changed bulb to orange looked good. NOW different svt changed to clear and looks like crap the only sollution i have is that lights are from different manufator. tried clear and orange no good opinions or suggestions and yes want to keep clear lights regardless.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Pics? I've been toying with this as well, just haven't had time to tear into it yet. I'm curious to see what it looks like before I offer any other suggestions.

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
You could paint them with a light coat of Nightshade. It will make them look black but the light will still shine through.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I've found generally "clear" lens with some nightshade always looks nice, though i think you can still find some cheapo "smoked" lenses on ebay still

·
Trump 2016
12,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I know but clear is what I wanted. I had a pair before that looked great with clear lights and orange bulbs.
But I think manufacture don't make them anymore

·
Registered
65 Posts
So you're talking about the side markers, I thought you were referring to the center grill markers. I saw a set of black and clear markers on amazon that I plan on picking up for this application, might be worth a look and I think the contrast with the silver would look sweet. Not sure if clear or yellow bulbs would look best though. Give it a thought and post pics of you try the black ones. I bet flip's suggestion of some nightshade over the clear/black would look slick.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts