1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
He claims 480whp out of a precision kit?????

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He claims 480whp out of a precision kit?????
Thats what I thought to. I didn't think Tom would appreciate his company name being attached to that car.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I know him, know the car (hell, I worked on it a few times for him)... Tom did indeed build/tune it. From what I remember, it made roughly 370ish at the wheels. I'm trying to give the guy a call to find out whats up.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Did they upgrade the Turbo in the kit???

Hows the new intake working out???

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
nice looking car, i used to have a banana yellow 2001 focus zx3. even though it was bult by fp, 10g's. com on. it does have some really nice numbers but i dont think i would traid my duratec for it. i could sink 5 g's into mine and could probly see close to them numbers. i wonder why the seller doesnt have any pics of under the hood?

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
nice looking car, i used to have a banana yellow 2001 focus zx3. even though it was bult by fp, 10g's. com on. it does have some really nice numbers but i dont think i would traid my duratec for it. i could sink 5 g's into mine and could probly see close to them numbers. i wonder why the seller doesnt have any pics of under the hood?
no...you couldnt. itd take 10k to make those numbers

·
Registered
723 Posts
Prolly just didn't proof read his typing and hit the 4 instead of the 3. [dunno]

·
Registered
216 Posts
Did they upgrade the Turbo in the kit???

Hows the new intake working out???
From what I remember, its running a 35R on it, but I could be mistaken. And what intake are you talking about? The one on the yellow car, or the one from JAYRACING for my car?

·
Registered
807 Posts
So he's going to ask 10k for it and not even show proof or pics of the engine bay... lmao

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
maybe he's banking of the fact taht tom tuned it so he'll think he can get more for it? idk

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
From what I remember, its running a 35R on it, but I could be mistaken. And what intake are you talking about? The one on the yellow car, or the one from JAYRACING for my car?
The one on your car, I remember that you were getting one but I never heard anything else after that.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Still havent gotten it yet actually. I guess when I told them I wasnt in a hurry to get it, they took it to the furthest extent.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts