Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that when you buy a SVT you are supposed to receive a nice certificate from Ford stating that you own vehicle # blah blah of such and such built. Build certificates is what i've heard them called.
Well I purchased my 03 SVTF in June of 03, and have not yet received mine. So I called the folks at SVT (1-800-FORDSVT), and asked when I could expect my certificate. Right off, he asked if I had a 03, and I said yes, he says well, we haven't released any 03's yet. And stated they were not ready due to some problem with the folks who print them.

Funny but I have seen more than one forum member who shows their build number in their signature or in a list of mods. So either the SVT folks are just making things up, or the forum members are showing bogus info. Hmmmmmm? What do you think?
bfocused

·
Registered
712 Posts
Dude, just wait, you'll get it. It took like almost a year of ownership before I got mine. As far as build number and people getting them, you can call SVT and give them your VIN and they'll give you build number, at leasts they did that for the 02 models.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Dave
bfocused

1 - 3 of 3 Posts