Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What night would be good for everyone that we could have a meet every week whether it be a cruise and/or food? Tuesday nights are already taken for me.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
oh i don't care; any night is okay. I have been real busy on the weekends and all; i am going away again this weekend and saturday of the next weekend.

·
Registered
532 Posts
just about any night is good with me, weeknights are usually wide open. one thursday a month i'm tied up with another club. And about every other weekend I'm in Toronto.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It still seems that the Galleria parking garage is a central location for the most part. There are quite a bit of places to get some grub around there. If this sounds good.... Wednesday nights @ 8 in the Galleria Parking garage.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Cooter13WNY said:
It still seems that the Galleria parking garage is a central location for the most part. There are quite a bit of places to get some grub around there. If this sounds good.... Wednesday nights @ 8 in the Galleria Parking garage.
it souds good to me, except we might have a problem with the rent-a-cops, they gave us some attitude last saturday and there were only 4 of us [:(!]

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The K-Mart plaza is dead because it's K-Mart and I'm not too sure about the lighting at it... I'm thinking that the Target one would be better. Be like behind TGIFriday's in a big space where everyone can gather then cruise to wherever.

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
I don't even know where kmart is over there. I know where Target is though.

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
OH,,ok now i remember

What kind of issues did the rent-a-cops give you last saturday at the parking structure?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts