Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

About three years ago I did a turbo build on my 05 Focus using stock mazdaspeed 3 parts. I've recently revived my thread over in the build showroom, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried this since then. I'm going to put a little more effort into it this time as I have a Fiesta ST to daily drive now.

Just curious if anyone else has tried this! I'm also going to eventually see what other mazdaspeed goodies will bolt on to our duratec powered foci...

[cheers]

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm highly interested in doing this. I was looking originally towards fswerks but to much for so little. Would you be willing to pm me more about the build and such?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm highly interested in doing this. I was looking originally towards fswerks but to much for so little. Would you be willing to pm me more about the build and such?
Here's the link to the original build thread. I'll be updating that build thread as I go, because I'm doing a version 2 of this kit. I'll be improving some of the intercooler piping etc. If you have specific questions, feel free to PM me.

[cheers]

https://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/ford-focus-builds-general-showroom/639034-mazdaspeed-conversion-focus.html

·
FF Affiliate
30,146 Posts
Do a Turbo kit , it might seem like a lot but in the end will save you money , you will have a better quality kit , things will fit better , run better and be less issues

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts