Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are couple shots of both Foci on a nice day. Hatch is still work in progress but she needed little time out of garage.

PS I am not chrome hater, however our bolt pattern sucks.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Damn, that wagon is sick looking!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Mmmm like 'em both ... makes you wonder what Knight Rider would have looked like if they had used Foci's instead...

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
absolutely love it. night rider style is definitely the way to go. love black on black on black on black haha.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice looking cars - the wheels (rota slipstreams?) look quite good on the wagon. Can you post some additional pics once you've painted the bumper on the ZX3?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
I love that look, great work there man!

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Very awesome cars you have. That hatch looks mean as well as the wagon [:D] [thumb]

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am really feeling that hatch. Looks great. Black is so sexy

·
Registered
352 Posts
This is the first time i EVER thought a wing looked good on a hatch. It doesn't just look good, It's hot. All that black makes em look pissed off. Great job, both of em

·
Registered
776 Posts
is the front bumper on the hatch still in primer or what? Just asking b/c is looks like a flat black and i LOVE the way flat black looks. I would LOVE to see a ZX3 ALL repainted in flat black. I think it'd be sick. Very nice looking cars by the way.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
DAMN! THat hatch looks MEAN! I love it!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I like them both the zx3 will be cool all done! Will you call it chip?

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
omg, that me be only hatch i've ever seen with a wing that i liked.

love the blackout look.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yup, loving the blackness.....

where did you get your mirrors. the only place ive seen them is european-parts, wondering if you know somwhere cheaper?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts