Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
popping got worse and worse so i decided to take a look and the passengers spring is hanging down below the mount. used the wonderful search feature and learned that its a recall so i took it to ford and they are doing both fronts for free on tuesday..sad part is i have to drive about 150 miles tomorrow and about 80 on sunday :(. i dont like the risk at all but i have to work so..just lettin yall know another spring went out. you guys should check yours cuz from what ive read this can cause a pretty big problem. i got lucky and it snapped in half but stayed in place..for now

·
Registered
7 Posts
had the same things happen to me but I replaced them with SVT parts because I knew about the recall. I wouldnt chance driving that far. See if they can give you a loaner car. Its worth a shot.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Damn both of em? Mine was broken for about 6 months, I just didnt realize it until i heard a loud click and saw it when my car was on the jack.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
only the passengers is broken the drivers looks fine. i think im gona drive my gfs geylude lol. dont hate on me guys im only doin it cuz i have to :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts