Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever had experience with the Brembo Decelarotors. I need to do the brakes on my car, and want to go with drilled/slotted rotors. I know there are a few options as far as rotors go, but I saw these on Autozone.com for like $182 a pair. Just wondering if anyone has used them or knows much about them. Also, what would be a good replacement pad...EBC?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have had them for a few thousand miles and have had no problems with them, and they look pretty good too. I don't do autocross so I just bought a good set of ceramic brake pads to keep the dust down. Cermaic pads from checker = no dirty wheels from brake dust.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. Yeah, I'm not really gonna be autocrossing, just want something that works well and looks good. It seems weird that there aren't more people that have them. They are pretty reasonably priced...maybe they just haven't been out long enough.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The EBC pads are a bit pricey but well worth it. They give a much better bite than stock pads. My EBC pads do have a tendancy to squeal though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i have brembo OEM style rotors and Hawk HPS pads from tirerack.... much better than stock, they gotta heat up to perform their best thoguh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts