Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

im looking to help my car breath a little better, as in Intake and exsaust and im looking for any input on whats hot and whats not im heard good things about the Focus sport shorty intake but its to my understanding that its still in production... whats the better intake out there if there is one by compairision to the rest of them, also as for exsaust i was looking into Borla full cat backs but i can't seem to find one thats suitible.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Dude, just look at the Sticky "Products and product developments"

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
has anyone here installed a Mary sport HI-FLO Air Intake System? im looking to intakes now, sinse i got my Steeda Tri-Ax/F shift on friday im installing it tomorrow i'll take pics and what not.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bah! Marcy sport

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
quite a few people have the Marcy intake. From initial reports, this seems to be a pretty kick ass intake.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we'll good cuz i just put in a order for a HI-FLO Air Intake System after looking at there new dyno test results and i must say its pretty nice for 160 bucks (Marcy Sport) i'll tell you the results when its done. Also if anyones interested i can put up the pics of my insulation of my Steeda short shifter it was fairly ez and makes a huge differnce in the feel of the shifts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts