Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a euro 2.0L badge and I wanted to trade for a ZX4 badge.
It should take 12 days to get to Australia.
Now since that trade I have brought 2 more items off here and I also use USPS and both items got here super fast.
Now I've PM brandon0133 2 time to find out if he got he's item and what date did he send mine and I haven't goten a answer back.

Maybe normal mail take abit longer but, look at this please becuase it's been 2 months plus
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162959&highlight=2.0L+badge

For the people I have brought, traded or sold on here they know I also PM or call to find out how the shipping going and if they have it.

All I'm going to lose is my time getting in my car and posting it off and the shipping cost.

·
Registered
744 Posts
brandon0133 is a good guy... I know he sells a lot of ebay too but I also haven't seen him on AIM in quite a while I am hoping hes doing ok :(

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
sorry to hear that...

Aku's worried as well, i know he bought brandon's T3 super 60.... he hasn't heard from him in almost a week now.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I've seen him on here as in online a few time and posted so makes me wonder.

·
Registered
289 Posts
his profile says he was last active today at 8:09pm. i have bought from him and i got my part in like a couple of days.

·
Sneeze
10,828 Posts
I've heard he is a good guy so I went ahead with the purchase. It's been a full week now since I've paid him. I understand RL things can come up and what not but when he has my money and i don't have my stuff or any work on it I get a little worried. I hope he comes back soon and gets stuff in the mail.

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
hey no need to worry man,,, i have been having problems lately with my wife being pregnant,, shes been in the hospital in and out for the last few days, last month or two have not been easy either, yeah u sent me a 2.0 badge and im sorry i have not gotten it out yet,, just alot going on and i lost ure address. sometimes my brother gets on here also so he must not have told me u wrote me. sorry again and resend me a pm with ure address again and i will get it sent out soon. and also in my defense u sent me that badge and after u told me u were going to ship it i got it about 3 weeks later,,,so it has not been sense that post that i got it, it was about 3 weeks later,,,

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
Brandon PM'd me to let me know the status of me and Aku's purchases, thanks brandon, i understand things have been difficult and busy, thanks for responding, cant wait to get that dash!

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
and just to let everyone know,,,i gave the black dash to i< 3 my zx3 and im paying for the shipping myself,,,and i thru in a boost gauge with the sale of the turbo to AKU,,,everything will be shipped out this week for sure. as for the badge u need to PM me soon so i can get it shipped,, thanks everyone

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey no need to worry man,,, i have been having problems lately with my wife being pregnant,, shes been in the hospital in and out for the last few days, last month or two have not been easy either, yeah u sent me a 2.0 badge and im sorry i have not gotten it out yet,, just alot going on and i lost ure address. sometimes my brother gets on here also so he must not have told me u wrote me. sorry again and resend me a pm with ure address again and i will get it sent out soon. and also in my defense u sent me that badge and after u told me u were going to ship it i got it about 3 weeks later,,,so it has not been sense that post that i got it, it was about 3 weeks later,,,
PM sent.
maybe your brother need to join up
should be your inbox still thats if he didnt delete it.

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
someone said i was online at 8pm also??? i work from lunch time 12 to 11pm at night,,lol,,,aint no way i was online,,,must have been my brother, he gets on here just to look at pictures of focus cars,,,he dont have one only dreams big i guess,,lol

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PM was sent 09-10-2008 and no PM
My Focus bumps your Focus

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
sketch...

hope it gets worked out.

·