Shipping-included to lower 48
Location- Wisconsin

-EGR DELETE IS SOLD- thanks Pat
-BSD SOLD-!!!!

sold sold sold

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Two great mods for a 23 on the cheap= hustle up before there done.

Here's two great mods for a 23 on the cheap. This will go faaasssssstttttttttt!!!!!! GLWS Should be gone by next week, if not the wkend.[twothumbs]

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump!!! Got my bsd installed this morning and love it! Took less than two hours using electric impact for removal and wire wheel to clean surfaces. Super easy, and now I have a 19# paper weight/door stop! Engine revs and pulls HARD and throttle response is much better.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
I can't believe that thing weighs 19 pounds...lol.

Does it increase the amount of oil required? Just curious.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It does! I refilled the pan without changing filter, took 5.5 quarts to get it to the top of hashmarks.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Curious, did/does the EGR delete cause the CEL to come on, or is there a work around for that?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, the light will come on immediately because the sensor is unhooked, but even if you left it plugged in it would come on when the monitor fails because the system isn't working. The work around is turning the egr off through tuning.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump! Ill through in a free balance shaft assembly... buyer pays shipping!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Here's a one time deal only

Bump! Ill through in a free balance shaft assembly... buyer pays shipping!
Wow, thats a steal!!!!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Egr delete is sold! Thanks pat!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
The idiot post office took the box with a Speedee label on it (not a USPS label). We assumed we'd get it back in a day or two, but to keep our clientele happy, we figured we'd send another set of parts right away so you wouldnt have to wait.

Thanks for letting us know. We would have sent a label to send back the second set to us, or you could have refused it and it would have gone back.
Instead you chose to steal it and resell.

Oh, and then post it publicly.
Appreciate your honesty.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^^ Carl, your company has my contact info from the purchase and could have contacted me beforehand to let me know I might be getting an extra package. Until you posted this no such effort was made, and you proceeded to leave negative feedback on here for a purchase that was not even made on this site without even letting me get back to you. I am sending you a pm to resolve this without public finger pointing. I do appreciate what you do for the Focus community and am thoroughly enjoying the products I purchased. Please cease any more negative actions.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bsd is gone. Thanks Wendy!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts