Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Cody. I am new here obviously. Just joined the forum and bought my first Focus today. It's a 2012, sonic blue with black wheels. It is a 5 spd. Believe it or not, I never knew how to drive stick before this car so it's my first manual as well. I love the car and stick is a lot of fun to drive. I'm 27 and it feels like when I first got my license all over again. I'm excited and want to drive everywhere lol. Anyways, I was just posting to introduce myself and show my brand new car. I'm also a member over on SVTPerformance as I used to own a Lightning. I miss that truck everyday, but I'm glad to be back in something I can enjoy and mod tastefully to my liking. I don't have too many plans as of now for it. I would like to purchase coilovers, maybe some tint, smoked headlights and possibly a system. I figure I'd be content with that for the time being. Well enough rambling, I look forward to posting regularly and becoming part of the community.

Here's a quick picture from the dealership. Unfortunately it rained right after they cleaned it up for me. I will post a few more later. I didn't get many because I had to head right to my job from the car lot.

Attachments

w/ my magic bag
Welcome Cody to FF. Let the mods begin!!!!!

8 DAY HOMECOMING
Those are a top 3 favorite wheel for me, also color is awesome, would have looked good all waxed up, sitting in your parking lot, dry.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I'm kind of bummed at how there's no bass to the stock sound system in mine. Definitely going to have to put a sub in asap. Weather here has been kind of crappy here the past 2 days. I'll get it cleaned up again soon. In the mean time I've been reading up on mods and such in here. I've made myself a list of mods I plan to do in the future.

Eibach Sportline Springs
Steeda CAI
Smoked headlights and tails of some sort.
Tint
System (thinking 1 12 and a decent amp)
Exhaust (unsure of brand yet)
Tune

This should make me pretty content for a while. I was also thinking of doing one of the lip kits. I'm just unsure if I want to mess with painting any body parts. I definitely plan on doing a black theme to go with the sonic blue color of the car.

Let me know if you guys have any input. I'm always open for suggestions and advice.

8 DAY HOMECOMING
Thats a pricey little list there if I say so myself. Little at a time and you will be good. IT will make a difference for sure. Keep us posted.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I wish I could buy all that at once haha. I plan on doing a little at a time. Probably going to start with the Eibach springs first. Would I need anything else to go with the springs? I know an alignment is necessary, but is there anything else I need to purchase?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts