Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just spent $1,400.00 for this charcoal headliner from Ford to install in my 2016 Titanium cause i hate that tan color.? So i was driving it home in the back of a truck in the box and it blew out of the back of the truck onto the highway getting hit by a couple cars before it lay in the center divide. So it got a little beat up but it's still useable with some light repairs. I don't want to throw it away because that's just like me throwing cash right out the window. I am sure the right person that is not as picky about flaws would pick it up for $250.00. You just need to glue the front edges together as seen in the pics using yellow snot. There is a very small cut right near the sunvisor area. Wont be seen really once in the car. The plastic surround around the sunroof opening is broken but i can include a new one to glue in the place of the broken one. other than that, it doesn't look really bad. Once it's held in place in the car with all the mouldings, it will look pretty good. So let me know if you want it. It is for local pickup only unfortunately due to size. So if there is someone in the SoCal area that wants to convert to charcoal interior, this is the most expensive part of the conversion as you know but you can get this one here for a fraction of the cost. Let me know. PM me.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts