Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY im looking into getting new brake pads cuz the stock ones r a pain in the azz and im tired one cleaning them ever 3 or 4 days so the stock r still good but im taken them off and going to get some new ones what should i go w/ ? Z-Rated Carbon Metallic or Ceramic? Or anyone else know or anything that stop good and have the least amount of brake dust? Does anyone know the price of any of this stuff? thanks

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
when the red are "warm" how well do they compare then. i'm not really plannin on racin or whatever, but i'd just like to know

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can u see the green pads when you look at your wheels?
I found the GreenStuff pads for $77.42 is that good? I found the EBC rotors for $155.00 a set so it would be $232.00 for the EBC pads the green ones and rotors sound good? If you know where i can get the for a better deal please let me know. thanks

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
dont get the red pads for ur car. ill leave it at that.

i recommend the batinc brake parts too. i have the mintex a/f pads and rotors from them and they are sweet. should've gone with slotted tho but im doing a big brake it soon anyway

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
jisturm said:
www.batinc.com

I bought some of their Mintex A/F brake pads and they are awesome. I got the brake package for 169 plus shipping. It included the pads and slotted rotors.
Are you sure about that cause when I linked to the site they didn't have anything for brakes. I saw computers, transformers....etc., but no brakes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts