Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going on a long road trip soon and didn't want to wear out my tires or brakes. So I've got a few questions.

1) I am picking up Powerslot Rotors for $90 a piece ($180 total)
Rip off? or average price?

2) I had KYB GR-2's and the eibach pro-kit installed, still running stock rims. I want to get an alignment, how much am I looking at for this?

3) After some research I found that with stock wheels and the pro-kit drop it only affects the rear tire's camber... so I picked up the SPC rear camber kit. I just wanted to verify that I don't need front camber plates because they are more than I want to spend. However, this is a long trip and I don't have the money to buy 4 new tires when I get back.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
1. dont know anything about powerslot, i know you can get a set of brembos for around 90 total.
2. you are looking around 70 dollars to have a 4 wheel alignment
3. umm you might not even need the rear camber bolts. i am on sportlines and didnt need them.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
^^^^Where can you get the Brembo's for $90? I need to get new brakes soon. Okay....sorry for 'kind of' stealing the thread.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
90 bucks a peice isn't bad for those at all....i got a set of 4 powerslot rotors and hawk hps pads for 415 bucks shipping included....keep in mind that was for all 4 corners of the car...

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Pkmgarf said:
^^^^Where can you get the Brembo's for $90? I need to get new brakes soon. Okay....sorry for 'kind of' stealing the thread.
so i was off a few bucks. you can grab a set of brembos off tire rack for 98 bucks.

and the powerslots are 78 a pieceoff tire rack. shop around i am sure someone out there can beat those prices too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts