Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought the drilled and slotted rotors and brake kit that is for sale on ebay?.. or know if it is actually decent or worth buying?? just wondering cuz new brakes and rotors are in the not too distant future.
THanks

·
Registered
200 Posts
when it comes to brakes, I would stick with name brands, I believe someone has a complete brake pad/rotor set including power slots and hawk pads for alittle over 400 bones...

·
Registered
626 Posts
c-f-m has that combo.... bought the same setup off of summit and its waiting to get installed.... damn rear pads were back ordered

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
Moved to: "Wheels, Tires, Brakes & Suspension"

i suggest you buying these rotors from one of our vendors, Central Florida Motorsports
CFM normally has lower prics than Summit on these items and their customer satisfaction is unmatched. If you find that Summit is cheaper, call CFM and they might match the other sites advertised price.

SVT Front EBC #GD1097
SVT Rear EBC #GD7129

good luck[thumb]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
I'd also recommend CFM. I bought there Centric Rotors and Hawk Pads (I have the SVT Brakes) and i was surprised how well they did at the track. They grab real quick and there's a lot less brake dust over stock!.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the input! I will probably buy them from CFM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts