Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas i was wondering if anyone has any info buying rotors and brake pads with hopefuly SS lines included. im looking for cross drilled / sloted any info will defnty help dont know where to order from or whos good,

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I'd highly recommend Central Florida Motorsports aka CFM.
I have the centric blank rotors and hawk hps pads. Best setup IMO.

·
Registered
455 Posts
i have ebc fronts and hawk rears on cross drilled and slotted rotors ( i would by stock rotors being as mine is a street car) and i love them i got my front pads from my local oriellys and the rears off another member on here and i love my brake setup

·
Registered
332 Posts
Centric Premium Rotors all the way. Pads as well if your not looking for Performance pads, their Premium pads have GREAT bite for a street pad. - Just below a Hawk HP pad.
Last about 40-100k or 3 yrs depending on how you drive.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I did some research on this when shopping for my break set-up and went with centric rotors and hawk HPS pads and russel 6 piece stainless brake lines :D

On my 5.0 Xploder I went with an ebay set-up that I actually like a LOT... Only paid $189 for 4 new cross drilled and slotted zinc plated rotors AND 8 ceramic pads... The quality is TOP NOTCH, they look great after almost a year, and the truck stops on a DIME now!!

If you don't want to spend the big money then take a look at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-Fr...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories which is 4 rotors 8 ceramic pads $150 shipped.

The c-f-m brake kit is $500 for 4 powerslot rotors and hawk hps front and rear pads. Or, if you were to buy centric rotors and hawk hps pads it'll run you about $350.

Just some options to think about. Of course the ebay ones i'm sure are of lesser quality, but, so far I've been quite happy with my set on my Xploder, and have read a lot of good reviews from other people who run them :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts