Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My13, 160k, new brake pads/shoes,has brake pulsing problem which may be a rotor(?) but still want to bleed system.
Can I use one of those vac bleeders or will the antilock stop that?

On rotors, see them listed with/without ABS sensor ring, is this part of the rotor, want to get the right set of rotors.
Looks like there are different sizes also, ugh, is the oem rotor marked?

Been quite a while since I have been here.
Been quite a while since I had to do anything to the car besides oil and filters.
Tia..

·
Registered
258 Posts
My13, 160k, new brake pads/shoes,has brake pulsing problem which may be a rotor(?) but still want to bleed system.

On rotors, see them listed with/without ABS sensor ring, is this part of the rotor, want to get the right set of rotors.

Been quite a while since I had to do anything to the car besides oil and filters.
Tia..
I have used my genie vacuum for bleeding the brakes on my 2012. No problems and I have ABS. Just make sure you keep filling the fluid resevoir.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Tia..
if your brake pedal is pulsing you definitely need new pads and rotors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts